Decline Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Decline cookies.
- They have
reversed the previous decline
in road deaths.
- Our once proud fishing fleet has been in
over the years.
- Fertility declines, says the report, accounted for one fifth of the economic growth in East Asia between 1960 and 1995.
- Declined the invitation
to the Wednesday night book launch?
- Declined to comment
on its new tariffs.
- Declinever, due to
and advancing age, this group require differing contraceptive advice.
- Help to
halt the decline
in house sparrows by building the bird nesting box below.
- During the following thirty years, Govanites were to face a number of problems related to the
of its once-great industries.
- They said Conservatism in Wales was in
- Declined to speculate
on the mysterious yellow stains on the face of its chief executive, Sir Robin.
- For Hungary did not
suffer the slow decline
into the Final Solution, through a myriad stages of debasement.
- There has been a
in the number of hours of coverage.
- Percent crush declines
to film the session we might the only hands.
- Corporations are, rightly, commonly held to be primarily responsible for humanity's
into suicidal unsustainability.
- In the early nineteenth century, Spanish power went into
- Growth in long-distance traffic
offset a decline
in the traditional cross-Channel market, tho Eurotunnel claimed it held its own against the ferry operators.
- Figures for West Europe show a
in recent years.
- Rural Areas The Labor Government will take measures to
arrest the decline
in the quality of life in rural areas.
- Confidence remains weak but it has not got any worse following the
reported in September.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by