decline sentence examples
- decline cookies.
- They have
reversed the previous decline
in road deaths.
- Our once proud fishing fleet has been in
over the years.
- Fertility declines, says the report, accounted for one fifth of the economic growth in east asia between 1960 and 1995.
- declined the invitation
to the wednesday night book launch?
- declined to comment
on its new tariffs.
- declinever, due to
and advancing age, this group require differing contraceptive advice.
- Help to
halt the decline
in house sparrows by building the bird nesting box below.
- During the following thirty years, govanites were to face a number of problems related to the
of its once-great industries.
- They said conservatism in wales was in
- declined to speculate
on the mysterious yellow stains on the face of its chief executive, sir robin.
- For hungary did not
suffer the slow decline
into the final solution, through a myriad stages of debasement.
- There has been a
in the number of hours of coverage.
- Percent crush declines
to film the session we might the only hands.
- Corporations are, rightly, commonly held to be primarily responsible for humanity's
into suicidal unsustainability.
- In the early nineteenth century, spanish power went into
- Growth in long-distance traffic
offset a decline
in the traditional cross-channel market, tho eurotunnel claimed it held its own against the ferry operators.
- Figures for west europe show a
in recent years.
- Rural areas the labor government will take measures to
arrest the decline
in the quality of life in rural areas.
- Confidence remains weak but it has not got any worse following the
reported in september.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about decline