- Deasy of the 16th Lancers, each striking out a new line, and rendering most valuable service to geography.
- Since the beginning of the century the work of Deasy in western Tibet has been well extended by Dr M.
- Deasy, " Western Tibet," vol.
- P. Deasy and M.
- Captain Deasy, of the British army, left Leh on the 27th of May 1896, and crossing the Lanak la, passed by the Mangtza t'so, north of the Horpa t'so, to Teshil kul.
- Rawling, object being to extend that of Captain Deasy) in the 1903.
- P. Deasy, Geog.