- - cviii.), it was translated into Greek, and from Greek into Ethiopic and possibly Latin.
- Paulae (Ep. cviii.), speaking as an eye-witness, distinguishes Morashtim, with the church of Micah's sepulchre, from Maresa.
- Psalms i.-cviii., with some omissions, are recited at Matins, twelve each day from Monday to Saturday, and eighteen on Sunday.
- 25, cvi.-cvii.; and (4) cviii., from a later hand.
- I-I I, 18, 19, xcii., xciv.-cv.; (12) cviii., and from the Noah tradition; (r3) vi.-xi.; (14) xxxix.