Cue Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- In what I take to be whatever the opposite of a
- We therefore need to develop and use other
which are tangible and helpful to the child.
- Cue weighting
strategies in children's speech perception.
- Simon wins a 3 piece ash
endorsed by " The Rocket " Ronnie O'Sullivan.
- Cued recall?
- Failure to
from the immune system changes the parasite's development pattern.
- Paralinguistic cues
What are paralinguistic cues in the context of text-based communication?
- Cue ball
must be played from the spot near the front of the table.
- You could see the
from the big saloon all over the new sports car.
- The words are arranged in random order to minimize
- Cue bid
- At about 11.30 am he looked in at Louis Meier's shop, intending to buy a
- Nonverbal cues
crucial buck you put which qualify a opening a card.
- Cue sheet, but they never get down to doing it.
- In Hindi, the agreement feature provides an extra
at the verb.
- For a
to some of these words, please refer to our Map.
- Cue cards
were colored cartoon drawings of three imaginary people, with names.
- The tall pool player was still looking around angrily, holding his
like a bat.
- Catching a bounced ball is easier to catch, because of the
from the ball hitting the floor.
- There are over 350
called by the stage manager per performance.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by