courtroom sentence examples
- Every day she
entered the courtroom
shouting, ' long live john africa!
- courtroom in order
to hear the verdict and receive word of your punishment.
- Pupils from s1 attended for their two-hour session at the law school's
- courtroom dramas
in last year's scott's selkirk.
being unveiled today at kingston marks a key milestone.
- The old man
left the courtroom
with tears in his eyes.
- Taxi back to duke street, leaving a
behind, with people still lining outside.
- courtroom drama.
- courtrooms used
exclusively for the work of the high court.
- Hecat the witch queen battles with love goddess venus in a
to expose the seven deadly sins in shakespeare.
- courtroom madness, illegal logging and more.
- Good thing we
have the right courtroom
for the job.
- Filmed in the supreme court in kabul in october 2002 the film depicts a
crowded, rather run-down courtroom
presided over by armed guards.
- courtroom discourse.
- The town house,
containing a courtroom, a large elegant hall and council meeting rooms, was built in 1806.
- I was even able to photograph the trial in the
- courtroom scene, all of the jury had cakes.
- The building is still here, near the elizabethan guildhall, and you can
visit the courtroom.
original courtroom, dating back to the 1700's, is a spectacular bedroom ( loved by honeymooners!
- courtroom battle
was due to begin next monday.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about courtroom