cordon sentence examples
- I arrest you in the name of the law... seagoon:
throw a cordon
- Controlled area the area contained by the
that may be divided in geographical sectors.
- cordon bleu
chef just making the effort will show her how much you care.
- cordoned off
with a sign.
- cordoned off area
with a series of holes cut into the ice.
- cordon of police, standing in front of a barrier of police tenders.
- We gave him ' encouragement ' from the
- They admitted many residents could pay only 20p to
cross a toll cordon.
- In a river incident only part of the
will be land-based with the usual controls over entry.
- cordon sanitaire
was always meant to apply to cumbria.
- Brian wheeler: the
[ at oval ] has been moved further back.
- cordon established
under the terrorism act.
- cordon bleu cookery
course and then went to falmouth school of art.
- Why is a 400
needed around a deep underground station like warren street?
- Around the rim is a raised band of cobalt blue repeating leaf ornament between two bands of lighter blue on
- cordon bleu chef
just making the effort will show her how much you care.
ensured there were few of the usual demos or protests.
- Shouting " down with the fascists, " the crowd dashed toward the men, around whom police quickly
formed a cordon.
- cordon bleu meals
every time i cook.
- cordon round
the doomed area.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about cordon