cord sentence examples
- Unplug the power cord
from the back of the printer.
- Spinal cord pathways the
can be broadly divided into two systems.
- cord thong
- The test a length of
was attached to the waist of the test diver.
- Miles ought to be renamed whispering death, a tantalizing vision of
severed vocal cords
and whiplash obscenities.
- Cells isolated from the
of the newborn injected into rats repaired brain injuries by becoming brain cells [ 7 ] .
- cord blood
easily about 100 ml.
- You turn the machine off and inspect the
- It's a flying disk with the addition of an
attached to the center.
- Patients can also lose their
vocal cords, used to produce speech sounds.
- cord injury
can vary from person to person.
- With new
sash cords, parting bead, staff bead, weights, pins, sealant, draft proofing materials etc in one pack.
- Bob then took over to film the writer charging the holes with
- Visser a j, heyns c f. testicular function after torsion of the
- cord compression
which often results from spinal tumors or from slipped disks.
- Careful not to pull on the navels, i cut the dried
of all four kittens at an inch length.
- Knit 6 rows wy, 1 row of
or crochet thread, then start using your main yarn.
- The people will go back to using
for keeping accounts.
- Manual exposure is provided for d - slr's using a sea and sea nikonos type
- Wide range of antique and reproduction phones, plus
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about cord