Convincing Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
- The music reaches another level suddenly and the vocalist spits out lyrics and sounds
- Such parents will
need some convincing
to visit a children's center at school.
- The first, and perhaps
least convincing, example of a plot line involving prisoners related to officers.
- Convincing victory: he has a clear mandate to lead.
- How what
seems very convincing
can be one sided or wrong.
- Actually, the attempts to render the speech of ordinary people are not
- The choreography was remarkable for all the soloists and the male groups,
for the corps de ballet.
- Convincing argument
in favor of any doctrine is personal example.
appeared so convincing
that her captors entrusted her with the key to the main door.
- Either way, i do not find their excuses
- Convincing evidence
of a drainage trench around the foundations.
- To children in sunday school this
sounds quite convincing.
- Not only does she look exactly like the canadian chart sensation she has all the right mannerisms to make the look
- Convincing portrayal
of alcoholism, with a delicious last line.
- In a similar vein, special effects again
look more convincing.
- A not
attempt to construct a narrative of scottish kings between the ninth and eleventh centuries.
- Convincing explanation
of your research?
- New alex skipper neil cox
needed little convincing
to join the club.
- That's the end of bingham's brave challenge as ebdon has dominated frame ten for a 6-4 victory and a
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by