convincing sentence examples
- The music reaches another level suddenly and the vocalist spits out lyrics and sounds
- Such parents will
need some convincing
to visit a children's center at school.
- The first, and perhaps
least convincing, example of a plot line involving prisoners related to officers.
- convincing victory: he has a clear mandate to lead.
- How what
seems very convincing
can be one sided or wrong.
- Actually, the attempts to render the speech of ordinary people are not
- The choreography was remarkable for all the soloists and the male groups,
for the corps de ballet.
- convincing argument
in favor of any doctrine is personal example.
appeared so convincing
that her captors entrusted her with the key to the main door.
- Either way, i do not find their excuses
- convincing evidence
of a drainage trench around the foundations.
- To children in sunday school this
sounds quite convincing.
- Not only does she look exactly like the canadian chart sensation she has all the right mannerisms to make the look
- convincing portrayal
of alcoholism, with a delicious last line.
- In a similar vein, special effects again
look more convincing.
- A not
attempt to construct a narrative of scottish kings between the ninth and eleventh centuries.
- convincing explanation
of your research?
- New alex skipper neil cox
needed little convincing
to join the club.
- That's the end of bingham's brave challenge as ebdon has dominated frame ten for a 6-4 victory and a
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about convincing