convey sentence examples
- conveying the impression
of twice her usual height.
- The way language is used in this poem
what it feels like to be just about hanging on.
- convey what
they believe to be the emotional expression required by the chosen tune.
- convey meaning
far more profound than the literal or surface level of words.
- conveyed in different texts.
- conveyed with color
is also available without color, for example from context or markup.
- conveyed by word
and images alone.
- convey the same meanings.
- conveyed so powerfully.
- conveyed when, say, the nurse flourishes the pink card to the delighted father?
- convey much in the way
of real magic.
- convey the emotions
that the couple feel for each other.
- The image of a road
the valuable idea that the study of card magic is a journey, not a quick fix.
- conveyed in a concrete form
to aid the believer.
- convey messages
is by face to face contact.
- Despite this flaw, however, amistad still provides a powerful indictment of slavery, and
the horrors of the slave trade.
- convey a greater sense
- Am i
that i like this record?
- convey the essence
of the subject onto his canvas.
- A sly message is
hereby conveyed, suggesting that rule-breaking can be advantageous to some.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about convey