Convey Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Conveying the impression
of twice her usual height.
- The way language is used in this poem
what it feels like to be just about hanging on.
- Convey what
they believe to be the emotional expression required by the chosen tune.
- Convey meaning
far more profound than the literal or surface level of words.
- Conveyed in different texts.
- Conveyed with color
is also available without color, for example from context or markup.
- Conveyed by word
and images alone.
- Convey the same meanings.
- Conveyed so powerfully.
- Conveyed when, say, the nurse flourishes the pink card to the delighted father?
- Convey much in the way
of real magic.
- Convey the emotions
that the couple feel for each other.
- The image of a road
the valuable idea that the study of card magic is a journey, not a quick fix.
- Conveyed in a concrete form
to aid the believer.
- Convey messages
is by face to face contact.
- Despite this flaw, however, Amistad still provides a powerful indictment of slavery, and
the horrors of the slave trade.
- Convey a greater sense
- Am I
that I like this record?
- Convey the essence
of the subject onto his canvas.
- A sly message is
hereby conveyed, suggesting that rule-breaking can be advantageous to some.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by