contemporary sentence examples
- contemporary with the events, even down to punch magazines of the 1800s.
- contemporary art?
- Their shop takes its name from an ammonite found in dorset, eons old, but the work on display here is
- Paradoxically, much older work can
if it addresses a sense of political drift.
- contemporary his
own contemporaries, his images of the poor were insulting.
- contemporary artists
- Contrast with that this
figurine of an actor playing a modest young woman [ 19 ] .
- New order have always managed to
through the years, often they've sounded innovative and groundbreaking.
- contemporary western societies, these have strong positive connotations.
- These oil paintings show a respect for the pre-raphaelites, picasso, munch and van gogh yet are
highly contemporary, urban and modern.
- Japanese studies at manchester offers you the opportunity to
japan through its language, culture and history.
- contemporary culture
of the people of god.
- This is a very talented bunch playing
material with the odd traditional bluegrass tune played in contemporary style.
- Keep your windows
include current trends for example the film memoirs of a geisha demure but naughty.
- contemporary dance
is not blessed with a plethora of media coverage on any platform.
- The more recent channel is
with that below the teign.
- The course curriculum has always
offered contemporary, vocational subjects relevant to the needs of the gaidhealtachd and the wider gaelic community.
- contemporary poetry.
- The large blue aga adds the finishing touch to the
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about contemporary