Contemporary Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- It was contemporary with the events, even down to Punch magazines of the 1800s.
- Do they sell contemporary art?
- Their shop takes its name from an ammonite found in Dorset, eons old, but the work on display here is strikingly contemporary.
- Paradoxically, much older work can seem contemporary if it addresses a sense of political drift.
- Contemporary of his own contemporaries, his images of the poor were insulting.
- Contemporary artists were selected.
- Contrast with that a roughly contemporary figurine of an actor playing a modest young woman.
- New Order have always managed to sound contemporary through the years, often they've sounded innovative and groundbreaking.
- As these are contemporary western societies, these have strong positive connotations.
- These oil paintings show a respect for the Pre-Raphaelites, Picasso, Munch and Van Gogh, yet are highly contemporary, urban and modern.
- Japanese Studies at Manchester offers you the opportunity to understand contemporary Japan through its language, culture and history.
- This is a very talented bunch playing mostly contemporary material with the odd traditional bluegrass tunes played in contemporary style.
- To keep your windows looking contemporary include current trends such as the film Memoirs of a Geisha.
- Contemporary dance is not blessed with a plethora of media coverage on any platform.
- The more recent channel is probably contemporary with that below the Teign.
- The course curriculum has always offered contemporary, vocational subjects relevant to the needs of the Gaidhealtachd and the wider Gaelic community.
- There was a reading of contemporary poetry.
- The large blue Aga adds the finishing touch to the very contemporary look.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by