constitutionality sentence examples
- constitutionality of any law
in any court.
- In the usa, any person can
challenge the constitutionality
of any law in any court.
- constitutionality of legislation.
- The california state supreme court
upheld the constitutionality
of proposition 21, a juvenile crime initiative, passed by voters in 2000.
- constitutionality of any statute
- with one exception.
- Even today they cannot
question the constitutionality
of any statute - with one exception.
- constitutionality of this provision.
- Under netherlands constitutional law, courts may not
review the constitutionality
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about constitutionality