conservancy sentence examples
- Alastair hearmon alastair
joined the conservancy
in april 2005.
- The hawk conservancy this award winning and internationally acclaimed
conservancy for birds
of prey is situated in the village.
- Where the lpa are unclear whether to consult on a particular proposal, they should ask their
of the forestry commission.
- conservancy authorities.
- Wildfowl conservation in 1949 the
came into being.
- But to met both objectives and to
establish the conservancy
as the responsible body, required an act of parliament.
- The hawk conservancy this award winning and internationally
for birds of prey is situated in the village.
- conservancy staff.
- The main driving force in china to survey and draw maps was often for military reasons but also for problems such as
- conservancy movement.
- Until the start of a community
in 1988, damaraland was unprotected and open to poachers.
- conservancy website.
- conservancy powers
of compulsory land acquisition and to formulate by-laws for the protection of each reserve.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about conservancy