confusion sentence examples
- The computer uses * to
with the letter x.
- Defining what choice means in the public sector there is
over what enhanced choice actually means.
- confusion reigns.
- Angus macneil ( snp ) asked about
under the current system and said stv maximized power to voters.
- confusion in the mind
of the targeted public.
- confusion of tongues.
- Rights of passage the human rights act has
caused much confusion
among security managers.
- The idea that it might be something more is a mixture of empirical and
- Their explanation; " to prevent
- confusion in literature
on the psychic / occult aspects of reality.
- confusion of identity.
- In short, we have degraded and
into the uppermost ranks of al-qa'ida.
- It is an issue that i have been involved with, along with liz, on this work and it causes
- confusion of thought
about this question of private treatment.
- We grew weary of the
and eventually relinquished the name.
- Every thread seems to deal with some stumbling block or other, or at least
- Owner control of objects
concerning who controls access to each object.
- In thick cloud, &
of meeting italian party, i have gone s not n. careless.
- Their explanation; " to
prevent consumer confusion
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about confusion