Commuting Sentence Examples
- Between job, commuting and home life there was little extra time.
- Betsy and I were physically exhausted after weeks of commuting north.
- While Parkside was officially beyond the limits of sensible commuting, enough hardy souls made the long daily trek into Philadelphia to label the town an outlying bedroom community.
- About the 7th century arose a custom of commuting or relaxing these imposed satisfactions.
- It passed an Irish poor law and a measure commuting tithes in Ireland into a rent charge.