commandeer sentence examples
- commandeer a pc.
- commandeered by the army.
- Humberside police
busses to take the swans fans to hull.
- commandeered to take
away the walking wounded.
- commandeered for the purpose.
- commandeering this vessel
on her majesty's secret intelligence service.
- commandeered by the armed forces
to supply them with timber.
- The military
five acres of woodland, opposite the bakery, belonging to newchapel house.
- commandeered two ships
from german merchants.
- commandeered by the navy
during world war ii.
- One, a former air vise marshal,
- commandeers a boat
and heads to africa in search of ryan.
- The artificers had
the upper part of the house for new sleeping quarters, away from the relative insecurity of the beacon-house.
- commandeered a military vehicle
that's believed to be armed.
- Autonomous cafe has
edb cafe of the university of sussex on the 31/01/06.
- commandeered a double decker bus
to ferry them to police stations.
- Simon clark: i write at home in what was once the dining room and which i have
as my office.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about commandeer