Commandeer Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Commandeer a pc.
- Commandeered by the army.
- Humberside Police
busses to take the Swans fans to Hull.
- Commandeered to take
away the walking wounded.
- Commandeered for the purpose.
- Commandeering this vessel
on Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service.
- Commandeered by the armed forces
to supply them with timber.
- The military
five acres of woodland, opposite the Bakery, belonging to Newchapel House.
- Commandeered two ships
from German merchants.
- Commandeered by the navy
during World War II.
- One, a former Air Vise Marshal,
- Commandeers a boat
and heads to Africa in search of Ryan.
- The artificers had
the upper part of the House for new sleeping quarters, away from the relative insecurity of the Beacon-house.
- Commandeered a military vehicle
that's believed to be armed.
- Autonomous Cafe has
EDB Cafe of the University of Sussex on the 31/01/06.
- Commandeered a double decker bus
to ferry them to police stations.
- Simon Clark: I write at home in what was once the dining room and which I have
as my office.
How would you use commandeer in a sentence?
comments powered by