Commandant Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Of the 40 accused, 9 had at one time been camp commandants or
deputy camp commandants.
- Commandant of the embarkation camps
at Plymouth during the First World War.
- Commandant's house
and bath were examined and opened to the public.
- Sir Basil Brooke
became the first commandant
of the US Marine Corps, General Al Gray, was of the same opinion.
must find out in every individual case the cause for escape.
- Commandant of the fort
was the veteran mountain man, Francois Payette.
- The commandant Major Herbert Slessor of the Royal Marine Artillery was
on the 20th May 1903.
- The Senior British Officer informed the
that Purdy's safety could not be guaranteed.
- The squadron XO normally tasks a staff officer in the TOC to perform the duties of the
- Commandant of the British military hospitals
- He later held some of the highest and most influential positions in British policing.
of the National Police Staff College.
of CFS was Captain Godfrey Paine RN.
- Oberst Von Hoffmann, although relieved was made the
- Commandant of the garrison.
- In 1840, Maconochie was
of Norfolk Island.
of the Royal Marines School of Music and Richard, working as a team, faced a daunting task.
- Commandant of the corps
of commissionaires 1904 - 1931.
- This case was reported at once to the
Jap commandant, who ordered us to move the man to Tarsau.
- Commandant of the RAF
Flying College was Air Commodore A McKee.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by