Colonnade Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Nearly every building
had broad, cool colonnades
to shelter the Roman workers from the sun.
- LXXXIV, No. 9. Plan of a circular building
surrounded by a colonnade.
- The walls of the nave consist of arcades, with
above through which the light enters the building.
- Colonnade on the west side
of the building.
- Endless days in the white
of Heaven, endless kneeling to the Emperor, endless loss, endless nothingness.
- Colonnades of unfluted Ionic columns
on both sides.
- You can
see the big colonnades
where you can sit and receive your guests.
- On the opposite bank of the river was a
classical colonnade, which was washed away in the floods of the late eighteenth century.
- Very grand proposals were were produced a main block with a vast dome, a portico and attached
leading to symmetrical pavilions.
- The front was originally an
but was bricked up later.
- Then there's Chris Brooke at the virtual portico or
- Around the pool is a
with white columns in Dutch style.
- At its top was a
covered arched, colonnade.
- Encircling the second and third floor is a
- At its top was a covered
How would you use colonnade in a sentence?
comments powered by