COC Sentence Examples
- O COC 6 H 5, prepared from phenol and benzoyl chloride, crystallizes in monoclinic prisms, which melt at 68-69° C. and boil at 314° C.
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Coc to Col.
- COC 6 H 6 CH Anthracene crystallizes in colourless monoclinic tables which show a fine blue fluorescence.
- Scale of Metres 20 30 40 Sa Scale of Yards Scale of Metres o too 60 Walker& Coc.ksroll sc.
- O 4 q 'Conception P ' 7za La:tacunga sta.coc Rosa A Longitude W.