choreography sentence examples
- choreography of the dance.
- choreography combined
with powerful, athletic moves.
and design ideas fused with fascinating music.
- choreography competition
based around dirty dancing.
- This may be weary to some viewers who simply want to see really great
- choreography of movement
breaks the natural pattern of interaction.
- choreographyalso loads of local flamenco teachers with good reputations, who
teach new choreographies
from the beginning of each month.
- But the visuals are worth the admission fee alone, especially during the
of a nightclub scene.
- choreography work
for 5 dancers which toured london and the south east.
- Would you like to develop the skills needed for street
- choreography of each ballet
then adapted to cope with the inconvenient space.
- choreography performed
by wales ' national dance company.
- This glittering production also boasts
by wayne sleep.
- But what made me really enjoy the movie as a whole was his fresh approach to
danced the choreography
he had been learning in his private lessons.
- The rolling of the ship produces some
brilliant unrehearsed choreography.
- His aim was always to
that dancers enjoyed.
- They were soon followed by the royal ballet, who began to add
to their repertoire.
- And although there were a few dull moments i
thought the choreography
for the corps was very eye-catching and fun to watch.
- We were able to re-create the
for our production in the west end which was a huge honor.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about choreography