Chadar Sentence Examples
- Wife: - with izar, kurta, and orhni or chadar: husband: - with majba, chadar, and joridar pagri.
- This head-dress is also known as orhna, orhni, pochan, pochni (Baluchistan and western India) chundri, reo (Sind), sipatta, takrai or chadar (Pathan).
- Farther south in India when of thicker material it is called chadar or chaddar.
- The chaddar (chadar or dopatta) is of various kinds.
- In outlying villages he wears instead of the kurta a chadar or cloth, which he calls khes, on the upper part of his body.