Cemetery Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- She tested tissue from 134 naturally preserved bodies from an
in the Sudan, once part of the Egyptian empire.
- Based on remains found in a grave at Buckland
- Cemetery chapel.
- Expectations of what a
could involve had changed.
- Cemeteryno good being associated by such an action with gas chambers and
- Cemeterynhumation universal by the fourth century there ought to be inhumation
cemeteries in the vicinity
of Segontium, tho none are known.
- Most local history archives include cemetery records for
municipal cemeteries, many of which were built in the mid to late 1850's.
come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Probably the most beautifully
in the world.
over the road had a fascinating plaque on the wall.
- Cemetery gates.
- And finally, as dusk fell, to Tyne Cot, the biggest
in the World.
- Cemetery are dwarfed by skies,
cemeteries overgrown, castles invariably ruined.
- Cemeterynhumation universal by the fourth century there ought to be
in the vicinity of Segontium, tho none are known.
- This has never been observed in a
before, and only very rarely elsewhere in the empire.
DYE, Private HARRY.
- Sherlock, SJ & Welch, MG 1992 An
at Norton, Cleveland.
- Cemeterytter is possibly the closest of all German 1914-18
dating from 500AD was found near here containing a royal grave.
How would you use cemetery in a sentence?
comments powered by