cemetery sentence examples
- She tested tissue from 134 naturally preserved bodies from an
in the sudan, once part of the egyptian empire.
- Based on remains found in a grave at buckland
- cemetery chapel.
- Expectations of what a
could involve had changed.
- cemeteryno good being associated by such an action with gas chambers and
- cemeterynhumation universal by the fourth century there ought to be inhumation
cemeteries in the vicinity
of segontium, tho none are known.
- Most local history archives include cemetery records for
municipal cemeteries, many of which were built in the mid to late 1850's.
come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Probably the most beautifully
in the world.
over the road had a fascinating plaque on the wall.
- cemetery gates.
- And finally, as dusk fell, to tyne cot, the biggest
in the world.
- cemetery are dwarfed by skies,
cemeteries overgrown, castles invariably ruined.
- cemeterynhumation universal by the fourth century there ought to be
in the vicinity of segontium, tho none are known.
- This has never been observed in a
before, and only very rarely elsewhere in the empire.
dye, private harry.
- Sherlock, sj & welch, mg 1992 an
at norton, cleveland.
- cemeterytter is possibly the closest of all german 1914-18
dating from 500ad was found near here containing a royal grave.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about cemetery