castor sentence examples
- Concealed castors
on the base will help moving the unit with ease.
- castors for easy maneuverability.
- Boards are movable, allowing flexibility of exhibition space, with
at their base.
- castor sugar, seagoon: i haven't got a gas stove.
- High impact polymer outer housing for durability mounted on 360 degree
- The storage bins are easy to move about and have
for extra safety.
- castors for ease
of movement from room to room.
- This trolley is complete with 4
heavy-duty castors, of which 2 are lockable.
- castor bean
pulp can be used in the production of the biological agent ricin " .
- The exceptionally low level seats sit on ornate front legs with
for easy maneuverability.
- Unit sizes 8 upwards
support shelves - £ 5.20 per pair.
- castors for easy movement.
- Front castors
are fitted to chair and lift off the ground when seat lift operates to prevent chair moving.
- castor oil
plant was used for the ' pipes ' of the bellows for the model furnace in.
wheel castors, eight on double sizes bases.
- The base should
have 5 castors
to be stable.
- castor type wheels.
- The two six inch
rotate through 360 degrees enabling the power chair to access even the smallest spaces with ease.
- castor angle
will be through the steering wheel.
- castor oil pack
over the area.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about castor