Castor Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Concealed castors
on the base will help moving the unit with ease.
- Castors for easy maneuverability.
- Boards are movable, allowing flexibility of exhibition space, with
at their base.
- Castor sugar, Seagoon: I haven't got a gas stove.
- High impact polymer outer housing for durability mounted on 360 degree
- The storage bins are easy to move about and have
for extra safety.
- Castors for ease
of movement from room to room.
- This Trolley is complete with 4
heavy-duty castors, of which 2 are lockable.
- Castor bean
pulp can be used in the production of the biological agent ricin " .
- The exceptionally low level seats sit on ornate front legs with
for easy maneuverability.
- Unit sizes 8 upwards
Support shelves - £ 5.20 per pair.
- Castors for easy movement.
- Front castors
are fitted to chair and lift off the ground when seat lift operates to prevent chair moving.
- Castor oil
plant was used for the ' pipes ' of the bellows for the model furnace in.
wheel castors, eight on double sizes bases.
- The base should
have 5 castors
to be stable.
- Castor type wheels.
- The two six inch
rotate through 360 degrees enabling the power chair to access even the smallest spaces with ease.
- Castor angle
will be through the steering wheel.
- Castor oil pack
over the area.
How would you use castor in a sentence?
comments powered by