bursa sentence examples
- Clinical findings - localized tenderness over the
- There is some evidence that hyaluronic acid injections into the
can also help.
- bursa pastoris
) is an annual in the mustard family.
- Pain behind the heel is usually due to achilles tendinitis and inflammation of the
- The joint is protected by a small sac of fluid
called a bursa.
- Damage can occur to the deep flexor tendon,
navicular bursa, or navicular ligaments all resulting in pain and lameness.
- Medical investigations the best way to confirm the diagnosis is to
inject the bursa
with a contrast medium and x-ray it.
- The more slender males measure between 10 to 30cm long and have a curved tail with two spicules, but no
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about bursa