Burden Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
- Burden of proof
lies with the code sponsor.
- The drought economy has been particularly harsh on women,
imposing multiple burdens
- The sector should help funders to reduce the
- Burden on the taxpayer.
- A debt consolidation loan can reduce your
to a large extent.
- Burden of taxation
on home owners is now horrendous.
- The study suggests the new penalty would essentially amount to a ticket,
easing the burden
on the justice system.
- Ofcom must also: remove
- Tax burden
above all, there's the problem of taxation.
- Burden of guilt.
- Such a move would hugely
reduce the burden
on external markers, he said.
- This may place
on the public right.
- Burden of debt.
- This could
lighten the administrative burden
for businesses when accounting for vat.
- We will be seeking ways of stripping away
- Burden of bureaucracy
from you, along with any worries it can cause.
- Burden borne
by the people of northern ireland is heavier than most people outside the island realize.
- It would also place
on the smaller members.
- Plenty more fish in the sea increase in fish farming
on the ocean's resources the aquaculture industry is expanding.
- Soon these council meetings became a
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by