burden sentence examples
- burden of proof
lies with the code sponsor.
- The drought economy has been particularly harsh on women,
imposing multiple burdens
- The sector should help funders to reduce the
- burden on the taxpayer.
- A debt consolidation loan can reduce your
to a large extent.
- burden of taxation
on home owners is now horrendous.
- The study suggests the new penalty would essentially amount to a ticket,
easing the burden
on the justice system.
- Ofcom must also: remove
- Tax burden
above all, there's the problem of taxation.
- burden of guilt.
- Such a move would hugely
reduce the burden
on external markers, he said.
- This may place
on the public right.
- burden of debt.
- This could
lighten the administrative burden
for businesses when accounting for vat.
- We will be seeking ways of stripping away
- burden of bureaucracy
from you, along with any worries it can cause.
- burden borne
by the people of northern ireland is heavier than most people outside the island realize.
- It would also place
on the smaller members.
- Plenty more fish in the sea increase in fish farming
on the ocean's resources the aquaculture industry is expanding.
- Soon these council meetings became a
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about burden