bumper sentence examples
- If you want to
paint bumpers, buy the chemical that lets you etch into the material, and holds paint better.
- The spacious cerato has a sporty look to it, thanks to the modern styling and
body-coloured bumpers, door handles and mirrors.
- bumper stickers, posters, the works.
- It means the shiny arc of reflected light on a
instead of the smith's blacking on a hammered iron rail.
- Murray provided excellent entertainment as he went sideways, scuffed the wing and
filled the bumper
- At the front, you can't help but notice the
colour-coded front bumper
and lower spoiler combined with chrome grilles.
- bumper harvest
in non-gm cotton [ 10 ] .
- On the way we had company, a yellow
b who had followed us.
- The wrap round
seen in some of the photos.
- bumper crops
are going to be followed by seven years of famine.
- They won't need a pillow or
- The lowered
makes the front of the vehicle look lower.
- bumper crowds
all over europe.
- Never use a " hiding place " , eg, inside the wheel arch or
- However, the base model club and gls added only
to match the paintwork and a rev counter.
- bumper turnout
of twenty runners was crowned by victory for the team in the aaa championships.
- Fig 7. the
on this car is bent out of shape, this is unacceptable.
- Certain parts are now formed from polymer materials which have high strength:
- bumper haul
consisting of 36 tench to 7lb 8oz.
- Their process can literally turn old
into new ones.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about bumper