bruise sentence examples
- For a time i went about trying to trip myself up but did not manage to
sustain even a bruise.
- There's just the very dark
on the inside of my left wrist of which the origin remains shrouded in drunken intrigue.
- bruise easily.
- bruised reed, nor quench the smoking flax.
- Matt everard making steady progress from a
- bruiser complications include bleeding or
the skin cuts or bruising of the skin at the front of the abdomen.
- bruiser complications include bleeding or bruising around the
skin cuts or bruising
of the skin at the front of the abdomen.
- Both ms wise and mr mccarthy, a chemist from waterford, republic of ireland,
in the struggle.
- Prentis hancock has a
under the nail of his forefinger which is still visible in the last sunset.
- bruised the serpent
- Deceased had his skull fractured and was otherwise
- Severe bruises
can be expected to take longer to heal.
- bruised rib, which is still a trifle painful.
- Traders holding high levels of stock are understood to have been
by the price drops.
- There were some
on the head and body, but not sufficient to cause death.
- bruised egos
- Luckily nobody was hurt, apart from a few
- bruised shins.
- The rash may develop quickly into what look like
- bruised ankle.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about bruise