Brittle Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Brittle at low temperatures.
- The presence of the carbide
makes the metal very brittle.
- Brittle bladder-fern, for instance, spread from the north and west to the South East and East Anglia.
- Elijah ( Samuel L. Jackson ) barely survives being born with a rare disease that leaves his bones
- Poor quality modern papers which have
will not be copied.
- Brittle with age
and exposure to oil.
- Frequent wetting and drying of hands can
leave nails brittle.
- Brittle fracture
is likely to result.
- The critical load for adhesion failure is easiest to identify in the case of a hard,
film on a softer substrate.
- The assurances on jobs
look very brittle
at the moment.
- Brittle bones
in all parts of the United Kingdom.
- Will you get a call saying your film is
- Then, like aging teeth, they
get more brittle.
- Brittle nails
are the result of severe dehydration in the nail plates.
- The wire itself is very stiff and
- You know, the days when you
feel so brittle, like a slightest gust of wind might knock you down.
- Brittle deformation.
- This version also has a red plastic comb binding, which with age has tended to become
- Brittle asthma
can have a fatal attack with no warning whatsoever.
- The presence of the carbide makes the metal
How would you use brittle in a sentence?
comments powered by