bridge sentence examples
- bridge that gulf.
- We followed the path around the field's edges,
crossing bridges, then an earth bridge.
- A small
leads from the orchard to the large carp lake.
- bridge abutments
were added in the same year.
- Meet at the entrance to the reserve by the disused
- bridged the gap
in investment finance.
- bridgereligious belief in mithra attracted people from all walks of life,
bridging the class divide.
- bridge this technical chasm?
- Using 4 matches
build a strong bridge
- The three
was built on the foundations of the old bridge first laid in 1245.
- bridge parapets.
- The incas ' woven grass
were strong enough to carry the spanish army.
across leith street can just be seen in the distance.
- bridge tolls, the state of the town center and the fate of the local hospital.
- Came through the west mills
with another boat that was just going through to turn.
- On the way down, watch out for the sharp bends and
narrow hump back bridge
at the bottom!
- bridge deck
can be totally covered by pedestrians.
- Showing a steel
across the mgeni river, probably near pietermaritzburg.
- He came within half a mile of taking a
on the road to nijmegen.
- The old sheepwash bridge is a narrow
packhorse bridge, over the river wye, dating from the 17th century.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about bridge