Bravery Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
- They warmly
commended the bravery
of the rescue workers.
- For most
at munster alley on the 6th august 1916.
- Bravery awards
ceremony held at 10 downing street recently.
- The kent police band performed at a
awards ceremony held at 10 downing street recently.
- Bravery in the face
of danger many times.
- Bravery of ordinary soldiers
but suggested that the british commanders were useless.
- York station is one of the few places to display a plaque
commemorating the bravery
and sacrifices of its employees.
- Many have shown
fighting illness or disability and have shown stamina many of us could not imagine.
- Bravery medals
to his name.
- Bravery in the field
at the acre valley.
- Bravery of common men.
- While i greatly
admire the bravery
of the pilots, i do not want them pressed too hard.
- This was in the personal gift of the queen for
in the field.
- Bravery in the late actions
against the enemy.
praised the bravery
of people who served britain by working in intelligence.
- The children had all been nominated by the public for their
showed such bravery
in the air that he was awarded the military cross in the same year.
- In october 1916, during the battle of the somme, he was awarded the victoria cross for
- The annual provincial police awards
or devotion to civic duty in support of the police.
- To think he carried on playing after such an horrific eye injury is just
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by