Boost Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Boosted staff morale.
- The new ad certainly seems to have given the brand a
- Thanks again for registering me, the response is a
for the company at the perfect time of year.
- Boost rapport.
- As a celebration of contemporary creative innovation it provided a huge
in the aftermath of Foot and Mouth.
- Boosting productivity
is the only way to improve competitiveness without cutting wages.
- Greaves imagery
received a further boost
by his move to Norfolk in 19xx.
- The protest was also given a
from the samba players that had gathered.
- Boost competitiveness
within an existing business, or to start a new enterprise.
- For insurance you're include each policy's even deeper knowledge
cash flow boost.
- Boost immunity
and energy levels, detoxify the system and purify the skin.
- Sales were
given a boost
in 1999 with the adoption of the 802.11b standard.
- Friend the Prime Minister gave a
this week to the nuclear power lobby.
- Even for very young children, a simple story with a repetitive refrain or a simple mystery to solve gives a
- Boosting the confidence
of even the most reluctant reader.
- This can give graduates an
if they wish to set up their own company.
- Boost the local economy.
- Fortunately, Viva! 's new and updated Vegetarian Guide to the Lake District provides a
for local businesses.
- Boost the competitiveness
of UK enterprises.
- These high numbers of first time buyers are giving the housing market a much
How would you use boost in a sentence?
comments powered by