birder sentence examples
- birder's garden
met an american birder, a day visitor, who was spending a few days in nz prior to heading home.
- Probably best of all is his brother 'the blue man ' , who is a
in his own right.
- birder prices
apply to deposits paid by monday 21 august, after which published prices will apply.
- A walk here with little mass, the
resident birder, should reveal more birds than you might find on your own.
- birder's guide
to bolivia: part 1, the bolivian highlands.
- I work in two cities where the ring-necked parakeet is common, so i know the calls better than the average
- From a birding point of view, i appeared to be the only
at the hotel.
- Tour leader an
expert birder, with experience of tour guiding.
- birder's list
of planned destinations.
- World-renowned as the headquarters of the world wildlife fund's project to save the giant panda, wolong has much to
offer the birder.
- There i met an
( sorry - didn't get your name, but i'm very grateful for the tip!
- birder's point
of view it is a place that is accessible in part.
- For the first time on the trip i
saw another birder
in the distance.
- I met an
american birder, a day visitor, who was spending a few days in nz prior to heading home.
- birder based
in the uk and is available to lead tours to sabah and other parts of asia.
- We triumphantly returned to our resort where a rather forlorn-looking
was hanging over a beer.
- Peter is a missionary, and an
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about birder