Birder Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Birder's garden
met an American birder, a day visitor, who was spending a few days in NZ prior to heading home.
- Probably best of all is his brother 'The Blue Man ' , who is a
in his own right.
- Birder prices
apply to deposits paid by Monday 21 August, after which published prices will apply.
- A walk here with little Mass, the
resident birder, should reveal more birds than you might find on your own.
- Birder's guide
to Bolivia: Part 1, the Bolivian Highlands.
- I work in two cities where the Ring-necked Parakeet is common, so I know the calls better than the average
- From a birding point of view, I appeared to be the only
at the hotel.
- Tour Leader An
expert birder, with experience of tour guiding.
- Birder's list
of planned destinations.
- World-renowned as the headquarters of the World Wildlife Fund's project to save the Giant Panda, Wolong has much to
offer the birder.
- There I met an
( Sorry - didn't get your name, but I'm very grateful for the tip!
- Birder's point
of view it is a place that is accessible in part.
- For the first time on the trip I
saw another birder
in the distance.
- I met an
American birder, a day visitor, who was spending a few days in NZ prior to heading home.
- Birder based
in the UK and is available to lead tours to Sabah and other parts of Asia.
- We triumphantly returned to our resort where a rather forlorn-looking
was hanging over a beer.
- Peter is a missionary, and an
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by