Bikini Sentence Examples
- She ran in a bikini-style workout outfit.
- I'm wearing my bikini under this.
- Buy a bikini and model for him.
- I've never worn a bikini in my life.
- It wasn't as if she were wearing a bikini, and her only physical attributes were a flat abdomen and smooth curves – well, those and her breasts, but they were over proportioned - out of balance, so to speak.
- It was pointless to buy a bikini and wear it only once, so Carmen bought a black push-up bra and some skimpy black briefs trimmed with black ribbon.