autopsy sentence examples
- autopsy of the bodies
the following month, said prof perrier.
- Do you have a facility where we can
perform an autopsy?
- autopsy on the body
of our hero waldemar daninsky.
- Is it just me or does that sound very
- autopsy specimens, are demonstrated and discussed by professor anderson.
- autopsyrganizational questionnaire was designed to gather information about the facilities that are available to pathologists to perform
- The medical examiner's office will
conduct an autopsy.
- And with modern imaging technology, we need no longer even wait for
to find out what is wrong and where.
- autopsy finding.
- At precisely the same moment, in london, prof von hagans
began the first public autopsy
for 170 years.
- At precisely the same moment, in london, prof von hagans began the first
for 170 years.
- autopsy report, please?
- I invite you to join with us in
doing an autopsy
on the life of the lord jesus.
- Rachel's safe, predictable existence is shaken up by an invitation to conduct a
on a colleague, alix price.
- autopsy photos, death scene photos, all sorts of sick stuff.
- Skinner: don't you
have an autopsy
to do first?
- After her death they would perform a
and use her brain to further the study of dementia.
- autopsy study.
said the autopsy
had turned up something really strange.
- autopsy rate
threatens this role.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about autopsy