augmentation sentence examples
- augmentation of labor
did not appear in the analysis.
- It subsequently
received another augmentation, which was laid out in the purchase of land near carlisle.
was added to the shield in 1807 in honor of trafalgar.
- augmentation ideal, and not for the whole group algebra.
- This study did however find that
significantly reduces the overall length of labor.
- augmentation of the bells
( now 10 ) just a week or two earlier.
- However, some missions may
with additional combat or combat support assets.
- Physiological maneuvers result in an even
in vein size, however these are difficult to sustain during venous puncture.
- augmentation systems
as well as a mdi system decoys or special mission payloads.
- Breast augmentation
picture, drug tests, weight, loss weight, drug testing, acne, detox.. .
- augmentation of the toll revenue
at highgate must have benefited greatly by the change.
- The european egnos service will originally
over the european area.
- Local augmentation
this type of graft is used where some of the implant is not covered with bone following implant placement.
- augmentation procedures.
- In these cases a root canal therapy may be required to the tooth involved. return to top what is a
- There are 20 different augmentations but you can only
have 10 different augmentations.
- augmentation rhinoplasty, the cuts inside or between your nostrils will be closed up with dissolvable stitches.
- A two force his opponent in particular the
- The research program will address the following specific topics: the sources of undetectable failures in the gnss implementations available,
- Biomaterials -- generation of novel materials for use in wound repair and
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about augmentation