Athapascan Sentence Examples
- Atlantic States, middle States, middle western States; Athapascan, N.W.
- No pottery existed in Athapascan boundaries.
- The Athapascan covered all north-western Canada with his open and portable birch-bark canoe, somewhat resembling the kayak in finish.
- Part; they belonged to many small tribes chiefly of the Salishan, Athapascan, Chinookan and Shahaptian stocks.
- Of the Indians there are two types, both of the Athapascan family; in one are the Pueblos, and in the other the Navahos, in the N.W.