artifice sentence examples
- artifice of deviation.
- The moles
use a similar artifice
in clearing out the dirt from the cavities they form by scraping.
- The dominating milieu in which we live is a
- Lee asked for a further 15
in greenwich and bexley to be taken into consideration.
- artifice of cinema
has costs: the theater and a quarter of a mile of street fronts were built.
- He will conquer who has
learned the artifice
is used to represent any spanwise twist distribution by a combination of linear segments.
- artifice of performance.
- artifices employed
- Aggregates are ' substantial entities put together by nature or
- artifice of painting
to the precision of technology.
- When you
expose the artifice
of theater, the audience will trust the performers to take them anywhere.
- This with many other aspects of the production by ron daniels, betrayed a
conscious artifice, with reference to ballet and magical tricks.
- artifices of war
are beyond verbal computation.
- The latter are straight photographs, and don't
involve such artifice.
- It is
and not nature that is the key term here.
- To restore
requires artifice, to conserve requires protection.
- The latter are straight photographs, and don't involve
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about artifice