archaism sentence examples
- We have sought to
avoid archaism, jargon, and all that is either stilted or slipshod.
- On the other hand, there is no law against
- Determining whether shakespeare
consciously requires a close examination of his language word by word.
- Language the most common understanding of literary archaism in english is that of
- He is on the whole a much clearer writer than 'āṇamoli and has tended to
remove slight archaisms
- We don't need to get rid of a
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about archaism