Aquifolium Sentence Examples
- Osmanthus Aquifolium - Botanically all forms of the Osmanthus in Britain are of this species.
- O. aquifolium is a native of China and Japan.
- Warming, however, states that flex aquifolium is undubitably a mesophyte (1909 135).
- Aquifolium, Hydrastis canadensis, &c. It is a yellow, crystalline solid, insoluble in ether and chloroform, soluble in 41 parts of water at 21°, and moderately soluble in alcohol.
- Such adaptations are well seen in the leaf of the holly (Ilex aquifolium).