Appropriation Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Operating appropriations
in aid could therefore be much greater, or less, than the related cash receipts in any one year.
- Items are ordered so that operating resource appropriations in aid are listed in front of
- Appropriations subcommittee
recently cut back on the administration's 2004 budget request for the arms.
also includes $ 10 billion for systems to protect against ballistic missiles.
- Appropriations in aid
may, however, be applied against an excess cash requirement, pending its approval.
- Appropriation of personal discourses
into the discourse of the workplace.
- We expect that we will need a
next year to meet our operating costs.
- Appropriations bill.
- The legality audit also includes the control of the liabilities taken by the executive power chargeable to the
- Appropriation of land
to Staffordshire County Council.
- ISTS was created last year as the result of
to the Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice.
- Appropriation account
this outlines how the profits are distributed.
- The first concerns the extent to which
either get mis-spent or disappear completely.
- Appropriation of churches.
- Cash associated with
in aid may, however, be applied against an excess cash requirement, pending its approval.
- Appropriations act
signed in October ( P.L.
- Appropriation of knowledge.
- She's a writer who is deeply aware of issues of
- Appropriation of popular photographic images
seems to have been one of the main artistic strategies when dealing with these events.
- No -
of the Divinity's work.
How would you use appropriation in a sentence?
comments powered by