announcer sentence examples
- You've even got the original ut
announcer's voice, who is just one of five announcer's voice, who is just one of five announcers now included.
- I've just
heard the announcer
saying i've been left out so i'm very upset.
- First announcer: the nation, haunted by the stalemate in korea, looks to eisenhower.
hours and minutes company's more than who's who in.
- announcer's desk.
- Most are here for fun rather than points, which is great. âfive seconds to start,
says the announcer.
- Who did the " village voice " , the " it's another lovely day "
- It's the little things too
tannoy announcer, booking fees, ticket office in general.
- Co-star bonaduce had his own drug and personal problems, but eventually
became a successful radio announcer
and briefly hosted a syndicated talk show.
- Expert quot announcers
a whole lot sit up all around the planet.
- Where we sat was where the
used to sit.
had the vote announcer
in the netherlands been drinking?
public address announcer
was almost gleeful in his statement of the obvious to the shivering crowd gathered at boundary park.
- Walked away from firhill deflated and the
was reading the full time scores, which deflated me more!
- announcer used
- Select add a
to ' stream name ' stream.
- The speech of 4 june was repeated by the bbc
we could get kids two afternoons fear of pain.
was jay stewart, who also worked on the ' town hall party ' shows.
- A state
let slip the news that ' catastrophic moods ' had seized hold of the campaign staff.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about announcer