- Annaeus Seneca, M.
- Annaeus Lucanus, A.
- JUNIUS ANNAEUS GALLIO (originally Lucius Annaeus NovATus), son of the rhetorician L.
- Annaeus Seneca and the elder brother of L.
- Annaeus Seneca the philosopher, was born at Corduba (Cordova) about the beginning of the Christian era.
- Annaeus Seneca was recalled from exile and appointed his tutor.
- Annaeus Seneca, who combined the parts of a moralist and a money-lender, had abruptly recalled large loans made from his private wealth to British chiefs.