amusement sentence examples
- To all who are fond of garden scenes, in the great stile of brown's finest works, bowood will
afford considerable amusement.
- Not, of course, a happy smile, nor one of
- amusement arcades
need a license to enable the public to play on fruit machines where a cash prize can be won.
- Fairground amusements
appeared on the seafront and the punch and judy booth became a familiar sight on the beach.
- amusement of the capacity crowd.
- amusement with prizes
or video machines which are in the licensed premises.
- This also
caused yet more amusement
in various onlookers.
- Another source of
to us greenkeeping folk is the quality of ladies ' golf.
- amusement parks
should not be allowed to keep wild animals?
- Great yarmouth beach: : 25 minutes famous for their sandy expanses and
- amusement of the rest
of the group.
- The story concerns four teenagers who vist a local carnival for a night of
- amusement park ride
with a queue of people waiting to experience the ride.
- The help of m
video brock peters the profits it.
- Their arrival on the music scene heralded
- amusement machines, including fixed odds betting machines, have been released.
- To all who are fond of garden scenes, in the great stile of brown's finest works, bowood will afford
applied where there was a mixture of amusement permit
applied where there was a mixture of amusement and gaming machines or purely gaming machines.
- Today rafting trips are among the
- amusement devices.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about amusement