Agrostis Sentence Examples
- Of the best hay and pasture grasses, Agropyrum Elymus, Stipa, Bromus, Agrostis, Calamagrostes and Poa, there are 59 species.
- Agrostis pulchella : hardy, 6 in.; a most graceful grass for bouquets.
- The six races he named P. graminis Secalis, Tritici, Avenae, Airae, Agrostis, Poae.
- The last three forms grow only on the genera Aira, Agrostis and Poa respectively.
- Agrostis is a large world-wide genus, but especially developed in the north temperate zone, where it includes important meadowgrasses.