aesthetics sentence examples
- aestheticsetics of photography
is a matter that continues to be discussed regularly, especially in artistic circles.
combines the esthetics
of the hyde park building with the footprint of the south transept.
- aestheticsy noel douglas, may 2006 making visible the invisible is a key concept in marxist and
- aesthetics's ghosts is the first major english-language study of the
of the third reich.
- aestheticse was not only necessary for economic reasons but also constituted an important element of the
esthetics of landscape.
- aestheticseither the victim's nor the murderer's perspective, csi ' s camera trains viewers to
appreciate the esthetics
of wound creation.
- aestheticsuses theories of
in order to develop a practice of collaboration.
- aestheticsof personal construct theory in evaluating perceptions of
- aestheticsarch sits at the intersections of the philosophy and
esthetics of music, music performance studies, and critical theory.
- aesthetics in addition to
enhancing the esthetics
of the site this encourages local wildlife to it.
- aestheticsocesses have become very sophisticated, with novel oxide finishes available to add
and corrosion resistance to the finished component.
- aestheticsan annual film studies symposium, the most recent focusing on
- aestheticsance, the situationists advocated transforming the social context of cultural production rather than the
esthetics of art.
- aesthetics also be a subversive attempt to
explore alternative child design esthetics.
- aestheticsoach adopted is inter-disciplinary, and principally aims to strengthen the accounts that have been and are being developed in
- aesthetics also be a subversive attempt to explore alternative child
- aestheticsce there are many ways facial appearance can be changed by
improving the esthetics
of your teeth.
- aestheticsclearly an attempt to bring humor into the legitimizing embrace of
- aestheticsy not be in a position to write about sleevenotes, but letís
and apostrophes, trends and traditions.
- aestheticsof a
of eighteenth century civic humanism.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about aesthetics