addressee sentence examples
- addressees of the letter
drafted by the jerusalem council were the churches in cilicia ( acts 15:23 ).
- Vat recovery the european union intends that vat should only be recoverable by the
of the appropriate invoice.
- Letter accompanying the contents of the package. [ 2 ] matthew knight to
- addressee and/or
others authorized to receive them.
- A vat invoice will be sent to the
within 5 working days of completing the workshop registration form.
- Start your lesson by emptying the letterbox and
have the addressees
read their letters aloud.
- Whether you're doing business or sending personal correspondence, you want to be certain that your message gets to the
- addressee and/or others
authorized to receive them.
- Each entry includes, where known, a website address and/or an email contact address ( with the permission of the
- Mail requiring the strictest security must be escorted at all times, until it
reaches the addressee.
- In this letter mühlfeld dwells upon clarinet tutors and clarinet makers of his time to an
- addressee names
would be at the top right hand corner under the date.
- It is not our practice to forward e-mails, even where ( we believe ) we can
identify the intended addressee.
- In your case the
of communications from the auditor to those charged with governance is the audit committee.
- addressee speaker
is seeking will you give me a hand?
- The information and material is intended for the use of the
- The normal practice of the post office is to return documents if not delivered to the
- Does the addressee
always get the report from the anti-virus?
- On the other hand, the
knew nothing yet about nehemiah and artaxerxes's letter of neh 2:8.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about addressee