abridge sentence examples
- He wrote because he liked to write; he did
not abridge, because he cared not to abridge.
- abridged in a case
such as this?
- abridged reprint
of union jack issue 243 drink!
- abridged for children.
- The chalet books,
slightly abridged, are being reissued in the armada series.
- abridged from an essay
by jan stuart.
- abridge provided that " congress shall make no law
abridging the freedom
of speech or of the press.
- abridged version
of the mail sent to him.
- Ten minutes was allowed for each speaker, so even this briefing was
- abridged from an article
in peace news, 7 november 1936.
- abridged edition
of john ruskin's modern painters.
- The modern library edition is, of course, a
version of the six-volume original.
- abridged translation
of the original by richard seaford.
- The very period of sleep, so necessary for the young, is too
- abridged form
in the atlantic monthly magazine.
- This information is taken in
form from the book " freemasonry: a celebration of the craft.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about abridge