abnormality sentence examples
- An mri scan can
detect an abnormality
in 80 per cent of people with epilepsy undergoing the test.
- Life has been smart to focus on the issue of abortion for
- Common: myalgia, muscle weakness, urinary incontinence, somnolence,
gait abnormality, malaise, rash, tingling.
- abnormalityndrome a birth defect due to
abnormalities of the chromosomes, many such patients have cardiac disease, usually atrio-ventricular canal defect.
- abnormalityplatelet precursors ( viral infections,
- abnormalityecause scientists look for
abnormalities in chromosomes
but cannot find any in these patients.
- abnormality of the
in down syndrome remains unknown.
- abnormalitychromosome abnormalities
may be found in about 6 % of couples with three miscarriages or more.
- Modern mri will frequently
reveal the abnormality
underlying the epilepsy.
- Testing for
is now routine during pregnancy.
- Appropriate drug choices need to be made based upon the particular
to be treated.
- abnormality be
abnormalities of calcium metabolism
and problems may occur in any of the major systems.
- abnormalityss="ex">clotting abnormalities
may lead to the development of a large haematoma leading to spinal cord compression.
- abnormalityenital abnormalities
have been reported more often in certain breeds.
- abnormalitystinctive clinical manifestations and
and prevalence is around 15 % of children with afebrile seizures.
was purely incidental, detected on " blind routine biochemistry " .
- abnormalityefects in the lens
underlie complex anterior segment abnormalities
of the pax6 heterozygous eye.
- abnormalitynalysis of the
cytogenetic abnormalities, we studied the derivation of both malignancies.
- abnormalitycal cases fluid therapy is essential to reverse dehydration and
were present in 91 % .
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about abnormality